- The maximum runtime is 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds.
- Every genre is accepted, but the submissions should have a certain
quality claim regarding design, idea, story or originality.
- The works are based on still images.
- Video sequences are permitted as a supplement.
- Pure videos are not permitted.
- Accepted are submissions created in 2021 later.
- Only one AV-sequence per author is allowed.
- Recommended file format: MP4 / H.264-codec, ~8Mbit/sec (max 10 Mbit/sec)
- In case of more than about 80 submissions, a pre-selection may take place.
- Entry fee is 10 Euro.
- The best ranks (about 10% of the accepted sequences) get money prizes,
furthermore the 3 best ranks get an "AV-Victor".
- The complete rules are listet in this PDF:
|Submission time frame:||15th January 2023 – 15th March 2023|
|Judging time frame:||16th March 2023 – 15th June 2023|
|Publishing of results:||30th June 2023 at the latest|