- The works are based on still images.
- Video sequences are permitted as a supplement, pure videos are not permitted.
- The maximum runtime is 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds.
- Accepted are submissions created in 2019 or later.
- Every genre is accepted, but the submissions should have a certain
quality claim regarding design, idea, story or originality.
- Only one AV-sequence per author is allowed.
- Entry fee is 10 Euro.
- In case of more than about 80 submissions, a pre-selection may take place.
- The best ranks (about 10% of the accepted sequences) get money prizes,
furthermore the 3 best ranks get an "AV-Oscar".
- The complete rules are listet in this PDF:
|Submission time frame:||15. January 2021 – 15. March 2021|
|Pre-selection time frame:||16. March 2021 – 15. April 2021|
|Judging time frame:||16. April 2021 – 15. June 2021|
|Publishing of results:||30. June 2021|